A 3d Flower Made from Paper
Allie Gower, DCS Designer
DiscountCardstock.com Supplies for Hydrangea
- Digital Cutting File – Jamie Lane Designs (coming soon)
- Memento Inks – Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko
- Adhesive – Designer Dries Clear Glue
- Die cut flower body, top flowers and stamen from Blue Smooth 67# cardstock.
- Die cut layering flowers from Neenah Solar White 80# and ink with Memento inks.
- Ink white leaves with Summer Sky ink on the petals, and Nautical Blue on the edges of the petals.
- Ink centers with Nautical blue and lightly glitter with glitter glue.
- Die cut leaves from Classic Yellow Green Prismatic. Pinch leaves and “work” the paper with your hands, squeezing and bending gently to lightly wrinkle and give it some added texture. Ink the wrinkles with a darker shade of green. I used Cottage Ivy Memento ink.
- Assemble the hydrangea base and attach flowers and leaves.
- “Fluff” flowers and lightly bend centers.
New Shipping Rates
$0 – $25 = normal rate (51 sheets rule still in place)
$25.01 – $49 = $5.00
$49.01 – $100 = $9.70
> $100 = free shipping
Create fantastic projects with our sale papers!
Use Coupon Code JBLG20%LP for 20% off lowest priced item.
*Only one coupon code per order. Discount may not be available on some specially priced items.*